Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Juice - Le Jus

So I received the amazing Breville Juice Fountain Elite from my husband for our anniversary, and I have to say that I am slightly obsessed.  This is an excellent way for me to get my family to ingest more fruits and veggies!  I love it!  The first juice photo is a combination of strawberries, apples and pears I like to call Strawberry Surprise.  The "surprise" being that Mason thinks that he is just drinking strawberry juice.  The last juice photo is my personal favorite.  I call it The Green Dream.  One day Mason and Gabby will love the Green Dream as much as I do.  For now I am happy to have them drink Strawberry Surprise.  I hope you enjoy these recipes and happy juicing!  




Les Recettes:
Strawberry Surprise-
1 pint Strawberries washed
2 pears washed
1 apple washed

-Cut the pears and apples into pieces that fit into your juicer and follow your specific juicer instructions.  The Breville juicer is so easy to use, I literally dump everything in and voila - juice!
-Makes about 20 oz.

The Green Dream-
5 1/2 cups spinach washed
1.5 cups kale washed
1 lemon washed and peeled
4 cups pineapple, skin removed (and you can use the core too!)
1 orange peeled
1 -2 inch piece ginger peeled 
-Again, cut everything into pieces that will fit into your juicer and follow your juicer instructions.  
-Makes 20-25 oz.  
*If you don't have a juicer you can put everything into a blender and food processor and strain it, but having a juicer is much easier.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...