Friday, June 7, 2013

Quick Kitchen Tip

There are two things I do that always help my productivity in the kitchen.  The first is having my "mise en place" set up - organizing and arranging all of the ingredients that I am going to use for the meal I'm about to prepare.  Whether I do it the night before or when the kids are at school/napping, I am always able to get dinner on the table faster and easier.  
The second thing is wearing cute shoes to the grocery store.  It might just be an excuse to buy more shoes ;) but I'll keep telling myself that I am much more effective with the right foot wear!  Happy food shopping!

*Besides my family and friends, I have three loves:  food (obvious one), french (sort of obvious), and fashion.  Every now and then you'll see a little of each sprinkled throughout the blog!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...