Saturday, January 4, 2014

Quick Kitchen Tip



If you ever need to bring dessert somewhere and don't feel like you want to bake or you're in a bit of a time crunch, fresh fruit is always an awesome option.  You can play with the preparation and make a beautiful plate or buy pre-cut fruit and arrange it for an extra time saver.  It's free of the major allergens, and although some people are allergic to certain types of fruit, most of the time, this is a great choice.  It's so  healthy, extra delicious, and can be done in twenty minutes or less:)

On this extra cold and snowy day on the east coast,  I'm really missing summer.  So, I thought I would give a shout to a company that I love who makes delicious treats that are a perfect dessert anytime of the year!  I first had these delectable frozen desserts at my husband's company picnic in August.  I was blown away.  They are so tasty and so good for you.  My kids love them and when they ask for seconds my response is - bien sur (of course)!  Chloe's Soft Serve Fruit is gluten free, dairy free, fat free,  and also free of eight other major allergens.  Check out their website and figure out how you can get your hands on them!  I think I'll have one today, close my eyes and pretend I am somewhere really warm!   


Gabby is enjoying a mango ice pop.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...